Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Oh what a night

On Monday night Kayla slept from 20h15 till 04h36! Whata treat!

Last night was torture! Not only from my daughter but mother nature too!
I woke up at 01h30 as I could hardly breath from a smell of smoke, it must have been a veld fire but it was so strong, then i went to wee and after flushing the loo it was making the noise it makes when it fills up for ages, there was a neighbourhood dog barking like mad in the distance, then Kayla woke for a feed at 02h30 and moaned till 03h30 when I had to get up to try get her to sleep again, then there was an owl on our roof that hooted till 5am! Owls are lovely and since we will in a built up area that used to be farms and small holdings it's such a treat to see & hear them but it was like he was sent from hell to piss me off...

Ya and 6am Kayla was ready to eat again!! No hope of sleeping in with her as I have a client coming to fetch from stuff from me at 9am ... so off to shower I go!

YAWN

1 comment:

  1. Shame, what a night!

    Hope you will be able to catch up on the sleep!

    ReplyDelete