Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Had a good giggle

So yesterday afternoon my husband came home just in time to feed Kayla, she had a lovely long afternoon nap (which I have been working hard on getting her to do) so she was all smiles.

So my hubby picks her up to feed her and she starts crying but like serious temper tantrum (think she gets that from me). So he puts her down and she stops. So I ask him why he is not feeding her and he says beacuse she does not want to be handled she just wants to be left alone.

So I say well no actually she needs to be fed. So pick her up to feed her and she drinks, so I pass her back to him and she cries again, he passes her back and she drinks.. He then walks out to water the garden muttering "well she's all anti-me today".

So later on I ask him to bath her and she moans and groans, the minute I go in to help him she stops.. so while he is on the phone to his mom later in the evening I hear him tell her that Kayla is anti-him and only has eyes for me, and maybe it's because he does not handle her enough. So deep down in my heart I feel for him but also love the feeling as it just proved my point from our fight that he needs to spend more time with her when he has it.

he he he

2 comments:

  1. Well maybe this has been a wake up call to him????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is good that he realized this, hopefully from now on things will only go better!

    ReplyDelete