Thursday, September 10, 2009

Feeling a little down..

Wanted to blog about this yesterday but have been trying to get a big quote out and the in-wars came for dinner.

Kayla turned 10 weeks yesterday - double digits - and I'm feeling so down about it. I feel like I have missed something. When did she get so big, when did she outgrow her new born clothes, when did she miss out on wearing so many of her 0 - 3 month winter clothes?

She is too adorable and she becomes more and more alert and active every day which is so amazing but it scares the crap out of me that before I look again she will be all grown up and bringing boyfriends home to meet us. Gosh I hope I do a good job with her, and that she will grow up to be a beautiful, well mannered, happy woman.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, in-wars, so funny!

    Oh, sweetheart, I feel for you! I also get very sad and depressed when I see how quickly S grows... I am sure you are doing a wonderful job and that you will raise an amazing little lady!

    ReplyDelete