Friday, September 25, 2009

Mommy is having a hard time..

watching my baby girl grow up. Where the hell has the time gone? It was not so long ago that was chatting in the preggo lounge on OPM all excited for my new arrival!

Yesterday I had to bite the bullet and start packing away Kayla's newborn & some 0 - 3 clothes and start unpacking and sorting through her 3 - 6 months clothes so they can be washed. Shew there were so many clothes she was given (0 - 3 month winter stuff) that she never even wore one and some she only wore one, what a waste and I do not have the heart to sell or give away anything (which I said I would do!!) so I have boxed it just in case, just in case we have another one, and just in case the next one is also a winter baby and just in case the next one is a girl... Ya I can see myself in a few months giving that box away. But I'm just not quite ready to let go just yet.

My baby girl is 3 months old next week and it's killing me. Even though he is so cute now, all smiles and giggles and she has settled into her day time nap routine (well most days) she will be a year before I know it!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh Sweet! I know the feeling!! just this week, I had to go through all D's baby clothes... they grow up way to fast!

    ReplyDelete