Monday, January 18, 2010

NAUGHTY MOMMY!! :-)

Naught mommy I gave Kayla Ice-cream for dinner last night. She has been so off the last few days and yesterday she was a total nightmare, she was whining and moaning non stop, she screamed through dinner and refused to eat anything that I made her (even her favourites), I eventually thought maybe her teeth were sore and my hubby had bought me a Magnum so the thought let me let her have some!

She loved it, screamed every time I took it away. The pictures where priceless

NAUGHTY MOMMY!

2 comments:

  1. Oh mommy she's enjoying that Magnum soooo much!! Shame I hear you - I have started feeling like all T ever does anymore is moan and groan so I'm really hoping in the next month we see a tooth. (Don't you love the new arching of the back when they don't want their food?)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that is just too adorable!!!!!!!!!! It's okay Kayla, all us girls have a sweet tooth ;)

    ReplyDelete