Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Little Girl is 5 Months old

Where have the last 5 months gone?
Kayla is so beautiful and I'm not saying that just beacuse I am her mommy but she really is. She is a happy baby who smiles at anyone who looks at her and she brings such joy and love to my life. Without her I am not sure where I would be today.

It's true a child really does make your life complete.

* Kayla is eating veggies at night and has started cereal and fruit in the morning. She is not a fan of paw paw which she tried this morning, poor baby was about to vomit all over the place.

* She is sitting like a champ and very seldome falls over unless she gets very excited

* She is rolling from her back to front and is not really wanting to roll from front to back but get irritated on her tummy.

* She holds her bottle if she feels like it and moves so much in her cot she ends up sleeping in funny possitions.

* She has spent a night at my MIL's house and I survived but so did she (well done mommy!!)

* She is also managing to put her dummy back in her mouth but sees it more as a game now that a nececity.

* Today she even passed her dummy and a toy from one hand to the other.

* She weighs 7.22kg



2 comments:

  1. Oh she is beautiful! Congrats mommy and K!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right E - not just cause you are her mommy - she is such a pretty little thing!!!

    Well done K on reaching all your milestones and the same as T too - he also prefers rolling from back to tummy and not liking the other way around but we're getting there!!

    ReplyDelete