Thursday, April 1, 2010

9 months

Oh my word where has the time gone?! My angel child is 9 months old today.

A close friend had her second baby this week and when we went to see her in the hospital (the same one I had kayla in) it brought back soooo many menories (good and bad).
I have looked at so many photos from when Kayla was born and reminiced and thought back and realised how far I have come as a woman and a mother.

I love Kayla with all my heart and soul and would never exchange her for anything, I would give my heart for her to survive and the love I feel is so hard to put into words.

She is crawling up a storm (since feb) and cruises along all the furniture, says 'babababababa' and mumumumum (think that means mom). She is 9.25kg, 70cm tall and such a little star.

Went for sleep training yesterday and will officially start on Monday (after the long weekend) but have kind of started with the basics so by Monday she will know what I am talking about.
She is not a bad sleeper at night she pretty much sleeps through but it's the rocking in the day and the time I waste doing it, she needs to learn to fall asleep on her own and not rely on me so much, I think it will do her and me a whole lot of good - think it's gonna be tough but we'll get there.

Will keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment